You are going to read an email where "Rules of Netiquette" have been broken. You will also spot the non-standard forms used in spelling and punctuation.
As a group,
- Leader - Click HERE to download the email and share it out with your group members.
- Use features like comments, colour text, etc.. to mark out areas that you think where the "Rules of Netiquette" has broken and edit text where words are mis-spelled. You would also make suggestions how to re-word the sentence or part of the sentence.
- Remember: Everyone in the team must leave your 'digital footprint' in the document!
- A representative of the group will "publish" the document and post the hyperlink in this blog. [Note: You have been invited to co-author this blog]
- Discuss... What are some good pointers for students to remember, to practise good netiquette when sending email? List down about 8-10 pointers.
- Present the pointers in a PowerPoint - with appropriate elaboration/images.
- On the cover page, give a Title to the presentation slides. Include names of your members, too.
- Delegate the last slide to acknowledge the resources used or referred to for this presentation.
- Remember: Everyone in the team must work contribute at least an item on the slide... Do not delegate one person to complete the slides then upload.
- A representative of the group will "publish" the powerpoint presentation and embed the powerpoint presentation in this blog (in the same post from Part 1 of the activity).